letusnotcornerthem

Hey, this is Akanksha Kumar. I have taken up this initiative to help access education for the Kharwar tribe of Jharkhand state,. Kharwar community found in the Indian states of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Orissa, Chhatisgarh and predominantly in the state of Jharkhand. Kharwar has the lowest proportion of matriculates. They have shown the overall literacy rates lower than that of the national average. Please help me raise a voice for them.

Friday, 14 November 2014


Posted by Unknown at 22:41
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (11)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • This is how I start. Going out there and telling ...
      • Kharwar tribe is concentrated in Garhwa, Dal...
      • They worship the nature which is for real instead...
      • I even have a facebook page letusnotcornerthem.. ...
      • http://www.theweekendleader.com/Success/1229/socc...
      • http://jharkhand.adivasi.in/2013/06/kharwar-adiva...
      • jpecranchi@rediffmail.com This organisation has ...
      • Hi, This is Akanksha Kumar. I am here to draw you...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.